Is tern Mystery Shopping company Legit? I got few queries related to the legitimacy of Tern in the comments of my mystery shopping blog. I did some research and spoke to some of the mystery shoppers who had experience with Tern and found this surprising answer.
Yes, They are a legit and reputed Mystery shopping company from the UK. Tern Consultancy is a leading mystery shopping company in the UK specializing in retail, hospitality, real estate, automotive, and leisure industry. They work for some of the leading brands of the world like BMW, FOSSILS, Specsavers, Crown Plaza Hotels, and more.
History of Tern Mystery Shopping Company
This 30+-Year-Old company was started in 1989 by Dawn and Gary Edwards. It is a privately held company incorporated in 2008. According to Appolo.io the current valuation of the company stands at 2.4Million USD. Garu Edwards is the Managing Director of Tern Consultancy Ltd.
HMV and Black & Decker were a few of the Initial companies they worked for. They are headquartered at Wem, Shropshire, Central England. They are actively involved with 50+ clients and currently have 20,000+ evaluators on board across the country.
Services offered by Tern:
Tern works across industry and they offer a wide range of services like:
- Mystery Shopping
- Audio and Video Mystery Shopping
- Call Centre or Telephone Audits
- Retail Audits
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Employee Engagement Surveys
Why Choose Tern Mystery Shopping?
Tern is not only a reputed mystery shopping company but they are a very good paymaster when it comes to making payment to mystery evaluators.
Let us look at some of the exciting reasons to become a mystery shopper at Tern.
- You get paid weekly(it’s amazing) for any evaluations completed. The industry standard for any mystery shopping payment is normally 30-90 days whereas Tern pays its shoppers every week. Top mystery shopping companies like Bare International, ISC, HS Global pay after a month or take 60 days to make payments.
- Tern is known for its good support sytem for mystery shoppers. They provide clear instructions and reporting is easy and well processed.
- Typically Tern Pays 7£-70£ per mystery shopping evaluation or audit which is excellent when compared to the industry practoces.
- You can set your own schedule for completing mystery audits. You have total control over the no of jobs you want to complete., there is minmum or ,maximum threshold.
- Like other mystery shopping companies you get free food, grocery, fun rides and more along with job fees.
- Tern serves a ton of companies from different industries so there is a wide variety of jobs avaialble for mystery shoppers in different locations.
- They also offer home jobs like telephone mystery audits or web audits, app audits which you can complete at the comfort of your home.
- You will get a real opprotuunity to experience top brands and their services.
How to Become a Mystery Shopper at Tern?
If you want to be a part of this system, you can visit their site a click on the Become a Mystery Shopper Button. Tern Uses Sassie software for Mystery Shoppers so you can join in two ways, either you create a new account or if you are part of Sassie already then you can log in with your existing account details for signing up with the Tern Mystery Shopping program.
Currently, Tern accepts individuals from 4 Countries- Belgium, Ireland, Netherlands, and United Kingdom. So if you are a resident of these 4 countries then you can join the amazing program.
This video explains the benefits, sign-up process, payment terms, after joining the Tern mystery shopping program.