Is Marketforce Mystery Shopper Legit Company? Yes, Marketforce Mystery shopping is a legitimate and respectable company in the USA.
Marketforce Information LLC(MFI) was founded in 2005 with headquarter in Georgia, USA. With 16 years of experience in Customer Experience Management, Customer Satisfaction Audits, In-store Audits, Competitor Analysis, Market Research, and Social Media Management.
Why Marketforce is a Legit Mystery Shopping Company?
The thought of getting paid to go out, shop, and eat sounds like a dream come true. But is Marketforce Mystery Shopper Legit? We looked at the website, sought information from the current mystery shoppers, and read reviews on the Internet.
Here is why we say it is a legitimate mystery shopping company.
- 16 years of an established company in the field of Customer Experience management
- A member of MSPA( Mystery Shopping Providers Association), Only verified and legit companies are a member of MSPA.
- A+ Rating from Better Business Bureau tells that Mystery shoppers can trust the company.
- A large company with a 1000 workforce and offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Spain, and France.
- It has about 100 thousand(100,000) evaluators signed up across the world to complete audits.
- A good payment track record to Mystery Shoppers(Evaluators)
- Marketforce has a dedicated Mobile app called Eyes: On for their evaluators. Evaluators can find open jobs in their locations, questionnaires (Open and Close-ended), Upload taken photos, even upload a list of expenses. It helps the reporting in real time. This app is both available for Android and iPhone users.
- Check out Our List of 400+ Legitimate Mystery Shopping Companies
Who can join Marketforce Mystery Shopping Company?
Here are the eligibility criteria for joining Marketforce Mystery Shopping Program,
- 18+ years of age
- No Criminal Offence recorded, Not a convicted felony, misdemeanor, or don’t have any fraud charges
- Access to the Internet and an email Address
- You cannot disclose your identity as a mystery shopper while you are evaluating an establishment, you must remain anonymous.
- Mystery shopping assignments require specific photographs so you should have a digital camera or a camera phone.
- You should be reliable for conducting the job. Delaying or postponing jobs without a valid reason will attract a negative value to your profile.
- Reports must be sent within 24 hours of the job being completed.
- You have to be honest about the opinions that you shared in the reports.
- Please avoid grammatical mistakes and spelling errors while submitting the report.
What does Marketforce do?
Marketforce is a reputed Customer Experience Solutions company based in the US with 4 international offices. They are catering to more than 350 clients across the world. They have different solutions to analyze a brand’s performance against customer expectations.
The solutions they offer are as follows
- Employee Survey
- Employee Reward Programs
- Site Audit
- Mystery Shopping
- Merchandising Audits
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Competitor Anaysis
- Social Media Management
- Reputation Management
- Marketing Research & many more
Does Marketforce pay well?
Marketforce pays anything from 7$ to 50$ based upon the nature of the job. You will be paid on the 20th of the following month for all completed jobs. For example, Jobs completed on the 10th of July will be paid on the 20th of August via wire transfer, direct deposit, or Paypal.
How do I quit Marketforce?
When you sign up or register yourself in Marketforce, you get regular emails and information about evaluation jobs in your area. Once you decide to quit Marketforce the first thing you should do is unsubscribe yourself from the mailing list. If you remain inactive for a certain period of time your Login Id becomes dormant and canceled eventually.
From the above background analysis about the company, its policy about mystery shoppers, payment terms, and other information tells us that Marketforce is a genuine and legitimate company. Mystery shoppers around the world are tied up with Marketforce and making some side income as a part of this.