ACE Mystery Shopping is a reputed company that specializes in mystery shopping and online reputation management. They have been in business for 21 years now and build a very good reputation amongst the 300,000+ evaluators associated with them.
If you are already a mystery shopper or a beginner and want to sign up for Ace Mystery shopping company but wondering if it is a legit or scam then this post is just for you.
In this post, we will discuss whether Ace Mystery shopping company is legit or not.
Ace Mystery Shopping Company Review
Ace mystery shopping company is owned and run by women and is a true sign of women’s empowerment.
In 2001, Julie Simbro, a Motor Vehicle Inspector at Missouri State Highway Patrol saw the opportunity in compliance in businesses. She saw the urgent need for compliance with quality and safety. Businesses were losing customers and revenue because of the failure to adhere.
The objective was to improve customer service in retail stores. She formed the ACE Mystery Shopping company in Warrensburg, Missouri, USA, and for over 21 years, it has been helping businesses make sure their customers are getting the best possible experience.
This company works with companies of all sizes, from small businesses to global brands, and its mystery shopping services can be customized to fit specific needs. It can evaluate the store’s overall customer service, and focus on specific areas such as sales, product knowledge, and cleanliness in the facility.
Some of the top leaders of the company are
Julie Simbro: She is the president of Ace Mystery Shopping Company.
Deva Roberts: She is the Director of Operations at Ace Mystery Shopping Company and she oversees the entire evaluations and editing department.
Bonnie Knight– She is the Account Manager at Ace Mystery Shopping Company.
Ace mystery shopping company offers services related to customer experience management. They have various types of mystery shopping like
- In-person Shop evaluations
- Video Mystery shopping
- Telephonic Audits
- Reputation Management
- Integrity Audits
- Reputation Management
Accreditations, Collaboration, & Awards:
Ace Mystery Shopping Company is a member of the Mystery Shopping Providers Association (MSPA) and Independent Mystery Shopper’s Coalition (IMSC).
Mystery Shopping at Ace:
Ace Mystery shopping company maintains a very good relationship with its evaluators and that Is the reason it has a base of more than 300,000 evaluators on board with them.
Benefits for Mystery Shoppers:
Secret shoppers are hired by businesses to anonymously evaluate the quality of their products and services. This type of work has a number of benefits,
- The ability to work from home
- Flexible work hours
- Free Lunches and shopping
- Chances of receiving free products and services
- Regular Monthly payments for completed shops
Ace Mystery shopping pays once every month. Any approved amount for the previous month is paid o the last day of each month. For example, shops completed in July will be paid on the 31st of August. Ace pays by Direct deposit in your bank account.
Shoppers Login and Signup:
Beginners who want to signup for a new account can click here.
If you are already amber then click here to sign in.
The Legitimacy of Ace Mystery Shopping Company:
Ace Mystery Shopping Company has been in the industry for over 21 years and is one of the leading mystery shopping companies in the United States. Ace Mystery Shopping Company is a legitimate company working with hundreds of brands in all 50 states in America and some parts of Canada. They have registered over 300,000 mystery shoppers as independent contractors.
Ace Mystery Shopping Company has a good reputation and is a legitimate company. They are a member of the Mystery Shopping Providers Association (MSPA) and Independent Mystery Shopper’s Coalition (IMSC).
What Are The Signs Of A Legit Mystery Shopping Company?
If you’re thinking about becoming a mystery shopper, it’s important that you sign up with a legitimate company. There are a few signs you can look for that will help you determine if a mystery shopping company is legit.
- First, a legitimate company will have a professional website that is easy to navigate. They will also have a clear list of the services they offer and how to sign up.
- Another sign of a legitimate company is that it will be a member of the MSPA (Mystery Shopping Providers Association).
- The company will have a good reputation. Most mystery shopping providers are rated by the BBB (Better Business Bureau, If they have a good BBB rating of A or A+ then they are a legit company.
- Good online reviews about them. You can check online reviews to see what other shoppers have said about the company. You can also ask around to see if anyone you know has done mystery shopping with them before.
- Legit companies use only branded company emails like email@example.com, not Gmail, Yahoo, or AOL.
- A legitimate company will be willing to answer any questions you have. If you have doubts about whether a company is legitimate, simply reach out to them