Pinnacle mystery shopping is a company that offers services to help businesses improve their customer service. It is a legitimate company that has been in business for over 25 years.
Pinnacle mystery shopping company has been in business since 1997. They provide companies with the tools they need to improve customer service, increase sales, and motivate employees. They are a full-service mystery shopping company, offering Digital, telephone, and in-person mystery shopping services.
Pinnacle mystery shopping is an established and reputed mystery shopping company from Texas, USA. Mystery shopping scams are real and can happen to anyone. The trend has increased after COVID-19 hitting jobs and resulted in pay cuts.
If you are starting out and wondering if Pinnacle Mystery shopping is legit, then this post is just for you.
Pinnacle Mystery Shopping Company Review
Pinnacle mystery shopping which is a part of Pinnacle Financial Strategies has been working for various financial institutes, and community banks for over 25 years now. They have helped thousands of financial institutes improve their overall customer experience in sales and service. The company was founded in 1997 in Houston, Texas, USA.
Some of the known respected leaders and senior managers of this company are,
Paul Nunn– He is the Director of Client Acquisitions at Pinnacle Financial Strategies.
Michaela Heaton– She is the Senior Account Manager and plays the role of a bridge between Mystery Shoppers and the Clients.
Anne Strickland– She is the Client Support Manager at Pinnacle Financial Strategies and takes care of the Clients starting from setup to recruiting shoppers.
Jim Goethe– He is the Director of Business Development at Pinnacle Financial Strategies.
Kim Tolliver– She is the Director of Huma Resource at Pinnacle Financial Strategies. She looks after the Recruitment, training, and other administrative functions for the company.
Pinnacle works in the Finance industry catering to community banks, financial institutes, lending institutions, and banks. They measure the service quality and sales quality by evaluating customer service, sales efforts, facility cleanliness, merchandising, and other things.
Accreditations, Collaboration, & Awards:
- Pinnacle is a Member of the MSPA- Mystery Shopping Providers Association. The Mystery Shopping Professionals Association (MSPA) is an organization that represents mystery shoppers around the world. The MSPA provides resources and support for mystery shoppers and also sets standards for the industry.
- It has been rated as A+ by the Better Business Bureau. The Better Business Bureau (BBB) is a nonprofit organization that strives to promote integrity and trustworthiness in the industry. The BBB accomplishes this by setting standards for businesses and holding them accountable to those standards. The BBB also provides resources and support for businesses and consumers, so that they can make informed decisions about the products and services they buy.
Mystery Shopping at Pinnacle:
If you’re looking for a fun and exciting way to make some extra money, mystery shopping is a great option. Mystery shopping companies will pay you to shop and provide feedback on your experience. It is a legitimate way to earn some extra cash.
Pinnacle Mystery Shopping is one of the leading mystery shopping companies in the Texas region of the United States. They have over 100,000 mystery shoppers or evaluators registered on their system.
They work in the financial mystery shopping domain which has a higher per-shop/job payment ratio. You can expect to be paid between $15 to $150 per job depending on the nature of the job.
Benefit for the Mystery Shoppers:
Pinnacle mystery shopping company offers many benefits to those who work as mystery shoppers.
- Mystery shoppers work with a flexible schedule
- A high and competitive pay per shop
- An opportunity to work with some of the reputed financial institutions in the industry.
- Get a variety of different types of mystery shopping assignments, so you can always find something that interests you.
- Transparent process of reporting. Assigning shops and payment
- Monthly Payments so that you don’t have to wait too long
If you’re looking for a way to make some extra money and Flex your schedule, then mystery shopping might be the perfect gig for you. So what are you waiting for? Sign up with Pinnacle today and start enjoying all the benefits that mystery shopping has to offer.
They pay once on the 10th of every month for the shops completed within the 20th of the previous month.
For example, shops completed within the 20th of July will be paid on the 10th of August. So you will get paid on the 10th of august for the shops you have completed between the 1st of July-20th of July. Shops completed between the 21st of July- the 31st of July will be paid on the 10th of September.
The company only makes payments through PayPal only, no bank transfers, and no checks will be sent to your home. If you don’t have a Paypal account then signup for a new account here.
Shoppers Login and Signup:
If you are already a part of Pinnacle Mystery shopping then click here to log in to your account directly.
If you are new to Pinnacle then you can register for a new account on Sassieshop.com.
The Legitimacy of Pinnacle Mystery Shopping Company:
Pinnacle mystery shopping company offers various mystery shopping services to help businesses improve their customer service. It is a legitimate company that has been in business for over 25 years.
While there are some complaints about the company online, they are generally from people who did not follow the guidelines or did not understand how the system works. Overall, Pinnacle mystery shopping is a legitimate company that can help businesses improve their customer service.
How To Spot A Fake Mystery Shopping Company?
When it comes to mystery shopping, there are a lot of scams happening out there. These companies will often promise high payouts for simple tasks, but they rarely follow through on their promises.
If you’re thinking about becoming a mystery shopper, it’s important to know how to spot a fake mystery shopping company.
Here are a few things to look out for:
- The company asks for money upfront.
- If the company sends a huge cashier check before the start of any activity then it’s a red flag.
- It does not have any contact information listed on its website.
- The company uses generic firstname.lastname@example.org email addresses.
- They have many misspellings and grammatical errors on their website.
- Send you a letter via the mail telling you that you have been selected to participate in a paid consumer research program.
If you come across a mystery shopping company that fits any of the above criteria, it’s best to stay away. There are plenty of legitimate mystery shopping companies out there, so there’s no need to waste your time and energy on them.